Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2017 Clean Odin Files + Easy Website Creation?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I have started cleaning and updating odin files.
Adding as many Mobs, Maps, Armor/Weapons, etc from retail to them.

I am also trying to get some of the pinescript and instance stuff included.
When I think I have them to a point of stability, I will release them.

I am wondering if anyone has any Custom .ps files, maps, etc they would like to share in this.

Sidenote: I am working on a Wordpress Plugin for newbies. (ew gross fck wordpress)
Basically my plugin adds registration, item mall, the ability to view your characters, and change password. It actually is all working pretty well. My goal is to dumb it down enough to where you just have to edit your dedi information and maybe do a little bit of item mall configuration, and thats it. Youll have a semi secure, easy to setup website. Because its wordpress integrated it'll have a nice backend system to moderate members. I am trying to add columns in the default wordpress tables for members to change ranks and such, as of now its separate page.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good to see a few new projects starting up!

- Currently working in webhosting/development, and let me say; WordPress isn't as bad as a lot say. As long as you keep it up to date so that all vulnerabilities are patched, it's actually quite good. Good choice!

Best of luck! Let me know via PM or skype if there is any way I can help/contribute :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good to see a few new projects starting up!

- Currently working in webhosting/development, and let me say; WordPress isn't as bad as a lot say. As long as you keep it up to date so that all vulnerabilities are patched, it's actually quite good. Good choice!

Best of luck! Let me know via PM or skype if there is any way I can help/contribute :)

I am just trying to get the development community going again. A lot of the toxic-ness that was once here seems to have gone away. I see a lot of new servers coming out from new developers first time on the fiesta server scene.
My goal is to eliminate the struggle of trying to fix and setup files, along with having a secure registration page. Basically get them on their feet so they can spend more time making content, less time dealing with the dumb back end stuff.
i feel that’s the reason the scenes died so much, is there is more work in updating files and protecting yourself then running the server it self.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already used the released 2016 Gamigo files and converted some of it to Odin.

Theres still some unreleased stuff Im working on.

It might be interesting:

Remove the spaces in the url :c

Feel free to add me on Skype (playvenus)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I already used the released 2016 Gamigo files and converted some of it to Odin.

Theres still some unreleased stuff Im working on.

Feel free to add me on Skype (playvenus)

Dude, this is awesome. I will try an add these to the project.

Back