Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2k15 Launcher/Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Isyans.

I come to ask for the help of a good Samaritan from the group.
I'm looking for a launcher / patcher that works for the files 2k15, I had tried with some that had been published in the "releases" section but those did not work for me because they contain the odin login.

It does not matter that the launcher is basic.

PD: in case you happen to say to do it myself, I'm sorry to tell you that I do not know how to code as much as to create a new one myself, that's why I'm asking for help.

I will be grateful to whoever helps me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not just remove the login procedure of the odin launcher surely that would work out? :S

Its not that hard to remove the login procedure i've done it numerous amounts of times with odin launchers - i changed it to allow it to be patched but not to have to login again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not just remove the login procedure of the odin launcher surely that would work out? :S

Its not that hard to remove the login procedure i've done it numerous amounts of times with odin launchers - i changed it to allow it to be patched but not to have to login again

I don't know how to remove the procedure.
Excuse me Evil but I'm new in the fiesta scene.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't know how to remove the procedure.
Excuse me Evil but I'm new in the fiesta scene.

Find a source you like and send it to me via discord (Harry#8354) and I'll remove the unnecessary crap for you.

It is a 2 minute job though. Wouldn't hurt for you to learn as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would work just fine with those files.
ChocolatThunder - 2k15 Launcher/Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
There are several launchers released on ragezone, and the German forum that will work just fine. Pretty much you just need a launcher with no login options. Use the search function on both, I am 100% sure you will find a few that will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use DotNetZip, and implemente it to my released launcher on epvp.
Its smooth and just works fine.

Back