Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2k15 Tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me to repair the tutorial? or at least the clues to fix it.

Ill Be very grateful to whoever helps me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is (9 out of 10 times) because you are outleveling the level bounds of the quest. Try changing the minimum level of the tutorial quest to 1 and maximum level to 150, and see if that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is (9 out of 10 times) because you are outleveling the level bounds of the quest. Try changing the minimum level of the tutorial quest to 1 and maximum level to 150, and see if that helps.

I understand the quest issue, but my problem is that when creating a character and start the tutorial, nothing happens, Tina does not appear or there is no change, just enter the map and nothing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand the quest issue, but my problem is that when creating a character and start the tutorial, nothing happens, Tina does not appear or there is no change, just enter the map and nothing happens.

Ah, you probably have a faulty script/client then. I will upload mine (working) tomorrow for you.

Actually, I managed to get on my laptop right now.
Here you go sir:

Last edited:
Back