Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Canceling Plus Animations?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you canceling plus animations for skins.. so It's just the skin. I heard It can be done.. someone said shn.. someone said NifSkope. If anyone has any kind of idea please let me know!
If it is in the shn/Nifskope please tell me how! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its in Nifskope its a node from the pre-existing skin, I dont know if its the WP01 node or what since i usually just delete it all and it works for me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its in Nifskope its a node from the pre-existing skin, I dont know if its the WP01 node or what since i usually just delete it all and it works for me

Do you delete the ALL nodes 100% and just import what you make?
If so.. do you re-apply the NiLOD's?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you delete the ALL nodes 100% and just import what you make?
Delete all, pretty much from scratch just creating my own nodes if i need to, I export my stuff straight from Blender to .Nif format, with the right settings you dont need to place your mesh onto an existing one for it to work

If so.. do you re-apply the NiLOD's?
NiLods are a waste of memory imo, it only alters the detail of the mesh or texture based on the distance, if you remove the NiLOD's and just have the mesh there itll be visible in that state at any distance

A simple setup like that should suffice for having your stuff in game without all the bulk, saves space too
AtPixel - Canceling Plus Animations? - RaGEZONE Forums

AtPixel - Canceling Plus Animations? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back