Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant connect to Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
im trying to set up the new 2015 files on my windows 10 with SQL 17. Every service works fine, but when i try to log in i get the above error message.
Im using GamigoZR service and the fixed Login.exe without the need to change IP. The server is based on different ports and DB names (e.g. w01_Character instead of w00_character) because im already running an Odin server, but i adjusted the new server config file.

Odin server is running on 9000~ ports and the new server on 29000~.
If I start client over port -p 9010, than I get the error message "Disconnected from LogIn Server" which is natural because Odin server already uses port 9010. But if i try to run it over port -p 29010, than it wont even connect me to the server.

I appreciate every idea or help, have a great day everyone

Reaction score
Currports will tell you certain information to see if you're actually connecting to the right ports and check the firewall to see if it is allowing the ports.

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, those both were made/done by me so I know they work correctly. It’s most likely the ports like Evil said. Disable your Odin server and change the ports back to default and see if you’re able to login after that. If so, it’s forsure the new ports your assigned.

Back