Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change level cap?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! :) I started creating a private server but the level cap is 105 :/
i have try to find on google,Ragezone etc i can't found a answer :c aynone can help me please? ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good you want to create a server and you do not know how to change the course while it is easy lol

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Screenshot_1 - Change level cap? - RaGEZONE Forums Next time search a little harder. There are plenty of tutorials on Fiesta.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 160911 Next time search a little harder. There are plenty of tutorials on Fiesta.

They dunno search engines like google and co they just know whats app and the laziest way to get the problem away from ya :)

BTW: Spyzo it isnt done if you setup there as example 120 or 150 levelcap, because if your server version on 105 you can be shure there are no skills higher than 105. That means if you setup there 150 you have no skills to new learning and working after lvl 105. So be Prepared the statement from aqua512 search little harder for an other server version with done skills up to 105 :)

Regards

Rappelz

btw: as example Explosive server and client good luck

Back