Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Female Trixter is a Lucky Woman!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello World!! Once again running into the usual nonsensical errors we all know know and love from Fiesta!!

I have an error where my costumes .nif (or something along that general area) when once a player equips a costume from one of my merchants all the classes and genders except female Trixter will have have the color and textures of the costume, but it will only be in the form of the first start-up clothing which I'm guessing acts as your naked skin like the one we have irl.

I have provided some thumbnails to help us come together and possibly kick some solutions or the root of the problem around so without further ado lets get a little more into detail. These are both the same costume that's named Korean Soccer Uniform

* In the first thumbnail you will notice my problem that I have stated earlier where every other class and gender in the game will run into a problem that will resemble this one

* In the second one you can clearly see that this problem does not occur for the female Trixter

Once again thank you all for your time to read this and look forward to finding what could be the problem. Cheers!

update: This problem apparently occurs when:

1. ) There are nifs missing from class folders in reschar.
2. ) Or the wrong nif in itemview.

Will post more as the progress continues

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back