Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta CN Repack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening to ma waifus

I've found something that I'm not sure about what it is and I don't believe it ever got released, if so, this thread might be completely useless but poop happens rawr (the Archive is Password protected and i dont believe that i ever got it :/, it might be possible to find out using bruteforce, or dec knows it LOL!!)

The Archive has an obvious Name just look into it

Btw regarding to Hunter Kingdom and CN files im sexually confused (if cn stands for China im Aware of shine, Moe Promise is unknown to me??, hunter kingdom was the jp reboot of the jp bright kingdom wasnt it) maybe you can explain this better to me as im hyped to work on These files byebye qties

here the link

_

Guten Abend allerseits

Ich hab da was gefunden worüber ich mir noch nicht so ganz im klaren bin aber ich glaub das wurde auch nie released, vielleicht wisst ihrs aber auch besser und der thread is komplett sinnlos tja poop happens oder (Archiv hat ein Passwort welches ich glaube auch nie bekommen hab :/, evtl. lässt sich das mit bruteforce herausfinden, oder aber Dec weiß es, lol!)

Naja auf jeden fall ist der Name ziemlich eindeutig könnt es euch ja mal anschauen

Was Hunter Kingdom und CN angeht bin ich ein bisschen sexuell verwirrt (also wenn CN für China steht weiß ich nur was von Shine, Moe Promise sagt mir gar nichts??, Hunter Kingdom bin ich schon etwas besser aufgeklärt das soll ein reboot von Bright Kingdom gewesen sein) vielleicht könnt ihr mich da ja aufklären habe mega Schmacht was mit den files zu starten xoxo

Und hier der link

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ok so CN is China, but the server name was MoePromise. Just as the Arabic version is NA/EU but it is named AraFiesta. Each server in different countries have their own names. JP was Hunter Kingdom/Bright Kingdom. China was Light of the world/MoePromise. Korea was Shine Online/Fiesta. The name of the server has nothing to do with the server itself, or anything else for that matter. They were simply the server names. The last TW server was called SweetAlliance/SweetContract, but in fact it was using the finished version of CN. It was removed from Quijin, because they got hacked. They moved it to the Runup servers, and renamed it. Same thing happened with the NA servers. They moved Shine to Outspark, and renamed it. It is all the same servers. The only servers that are different are the 2004-2007 servers (Old original servers) and the Asian style servers (HK/CN/TW/PHI) All the rest are identical in nature. I hope that helps you understand this better. Now when comparing each server by name and features you have to remember the year it opened and closed. Say for example CN and TW. Both are the same in a lot of aspects. However CN was never finished. TW was. CN never had card collect, and other features. TW did. Also you have to consider the login system it uses. EU uses -k/-i. OS uses -osk_token. The newer TW server uses a system like osk but it is different. CN uses -k/-i but it has a longer byte length, so it is different. This is why when I refer to a server I refer to it in its country of origin. MoePromise= CN Hunter Kingdom = JP OS = NA Gamigo = EU SA=TW and so on. Maybe now you may have a better understanding of why the few of us who are aware of these things, call them what we do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so CN is China, but the server name was MoePromise. Just as the Arabic version is NA/EU but it is named AraFiesta. Each server in different countries have their own names. JP was Hunter Kingdom/Bright Kingdom. China was Light of the world/MoePromise. Korea was Shine Online/Fiesta. The name of the server has nothing to do with the server itself, or anything else for that matter. They were simply the server names. The last TW server was called SweetAlliance/SweetContract, but in fact it was using the finished version of CN. It was removed from Quijin, because they got hacked. They moved it to the Runup servers, and renamed it. Same thing happened with the NA servers. They moved Shine to Outspark, and renamed it. It is all the same servers. The only servers that are different are the 2004-2007 servers (Old original servers) and the Asian style servers (HK/CN/TW/PHI) All the rest are identical in nature. I hope that helps you understand this better. Now when comparing each server by name and features you have to remember the year it opened and closed. Say for example CN and TW. Both are the same in a lot of aspects. However CN was never finished. TW was. CN never had card collect, and other features. TW did. Also you have to consider the login system it uses. EU uses -k/-i. OS uses -osk_token. The newer TW server uses a system like osk but it is different. CN uses -k/-i but it has a longer byte length, so it is different. This is why when I refer to a server I refer to it in its country of origin. MoePromise= CN Hunter Kingdom = JP OS = NA Gamigo = EU SA=TW and so on. Maybe now you may have a better understanding of why the few of us who are aware of these things, call them what we do.
why does it say China -> Shine kinda confusing qq

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Because it still has the original China link. This was before it was all changed over to Fiesta. Back then only NA/EU was called Fiesta. All other servers had different names. Just like Ons-On Soft used to be called Aragon Networks.

Back