Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

File Versions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I just checked many listed files in this forum.
Now i got some questions before deciding for one :D

- "Fixed Odin files" -> what means fixed? No bugs?
- Which files are almost without bugs? (only with client pls)
- If there are no free files with almost no bugs -> where can i buy good files?
- Which are the best FREE files without bugs?

Would be happy for a answer that is not like "use the search function" :p :D

Best regards

Edit: I really just want to find the optimal and most compatible - no bug - joker (maybe with tempelar) files.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
You will not find any files that are bug free. Even retail has bugs. This you MUST work out on your own. Do not expect anyone in this community to just spoon feed you files, that we all have worked hard on fixing, to the point of proper release. I highly doubt you have enough cash to buy fully fixed files from anyone. -FacePalm-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As for bugs: server-wise HK is probably your go-to files as *most* dupes/exploits are fixed here. No matter what files you choose, you'll have to fix the shine and client.

As for crusader: waste 3k$ on 2016 files with a risk of getting scammed or wait till RED releases.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As for bugs: server-wise HK is probably your go-to files as *most* dupes/exploits are fixed here. No matter what files you choose, you'll have to fix the shine and client.

As for crusader: waste 3k$ on 2016 files with a risk of getting scammed or wait till RED releases.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

alrighto
thank you for your answers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will not find any files that are bug free. Even retail has bugs. This you MUST work out on your own. Do not expect anyone in this community to just spoon feed you files, that we all have worked hard on fixing, to the point of proper release. I highly doubt you have enough cash to buy fully fixed files from anyone. -FacePalm-

Hey aqua, do you mind spoonfeeding me the moe promise files?

Or rather, chopstick-feeding.

And also the editors you made to dev on them. That'd be nice too.
xkeana
2008 files have no trickster, if you're about that life.
2011 North American files have trickster and bugs that allow players to dupicate items easily, and problems with the "knockback" debuff
2012 China files have no HP/SP stones
2016 files cost $5k (USD)
2018 Baker's emulator which is both open source and the development process is on stream. (really makes 2016 files a bad investment)

Back