Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Have a problem with some files & client >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to set up the Horizon Online server for my boyfriend and i but every time either one of us clicks the start bat the client shows the loading screen until about half way then it closes automatically.

I've tried Hamachi IP and local host, I honestly don't think that's the problem though.

All the services start and stay on I've checked repeatedly.

So the question is, is it possible to run these files?

( Honestly i probably need to learn more about making servers =/ )

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you edit the bat file and right at the bottom put PAUSE or PAUSED, I can't remember which one but then run the bat file as it'll force it to pause it open which then you should be able to find out what's going wrong once it finishes, let me know once you try it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you edit the bat file and right at the bottom put PAUSE or PAUSED, I can't remember which one but then run the bat file as it'll force it to pause it open which then you should be able to find out what's going wrong once it finishes, let me know once you try it.
This is all it shows

h.PNG - Have a problem with some files & client >.< - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The .bat is in the same folder as your .exe right?

You say "loading screen until about half way then it closes automatically." - as in the horizon client actually opens? If so, I'd be reinstalling the client as it doesn't sound like an issue with your .bat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The .bat is in the same folder as your .exe right?

You say "loading screen until about half way then it closes automatically." - as in the horizon client actually opens? If so, I'd be reinstalling the client as it doesn't sound like an issue with your .bat.
Yes it's in the same folder. ^^

Okay i have yet to try that so maybe it will be what the problem is.

Thank you for replying!

Back