Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FIX]how modify Loginbackground in resmenu accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i need helps the people who say me i need nifskope i use nifskope for change name server i dont find )= Odin -> SlimeOnline

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: how modify Loginbackground in resmenu accounts

Download Gimp.
In the client open ResMenu > Account > Logo.tga
You can edit it in Photoshop if you have proper extentions, but gimp is a simple and quick way. You have to export as Tga. Not save as.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

JohnShepard - [FIX]how modify Loginbackground in resmenu accounts - RaGEZONE Forums
I can not change the server name from Odin to SlimeOnline) =

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Screenshot_1 - [FIX]how modify Loginbackground in resmenu accounts - RaGEZONE Forums I just don't even know anymore. This is 1 of those questions that get asked, because OP is too Ducking lazy to explore the client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Holy poop dude. we have litterally spoon fed you, are you to lazy to read?
Server list, Logo, etc. I dont think they could have made it any easier.

good luck trying anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi i have problem and thx for helps the problem ->
JohnShepard - [FIX]how modify Loginbackground in resmenu accounts - RaGEZONE Forums
how i can remove the bug?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Hi i have problem and thx for helps the problem ->
how i can remove the bug?

Why would you even think it is OK to add a new line? Maybe you should just stop messing with Fiesta, and computers in general.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol, the few people left on this subforum are savages! I love it.

John, instead of rushing ahead and just splatting some crap out, stop and think for a moment. Take a minute to think about what you're trying to do and how you might get there.

In this example; aqua has kindly given you the file location. You open the file location to be greeted with the word "Odin" as seen in your screenshot. So why did you go ahead and create another line? What was the thought process there? How else could you approach this? What else could you try before posting again?

Hopefully you see where i'm coming from and not the rude side of it. Just stop, think about it for a minute and then go ahead and try a few things. Once your out of idea's, show the different method(s) you've tried so we can see that you're genuinely stuck and not just too lazy to actually experiment. Maybe then people will be happier to help, if not I'll at least be more than happy.

Goodluck,
Harry. :8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back