Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Few fixes help request.

Reaction score
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone can help me/point me in the right direction to fix a few issues:

1. Roumen map seems bugged (you cannot walk the stairs for example), I tried using the gamigo files but the problem still remains.

2. Is it possible to fix the world map? Once again tried with gamigo files but nothing.

3. How to fix the item shop inventory, everytime I load a character I get a "failed to load ..." and while I added items on the databases nothing comes up on the cash shop inventory bag.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone can help me/point me in the right direction to fix a few issues:

1. Roumen map seems bugged (you cannot walk the stairs for example), I tried using the gamigo files but the problem still remains.

2. Is it possible to fix the world map? Once again tried with gamigo files but nothing.

3. How to fix the item shop inventory, everytime I load a character I get a "failed to load ..." and while I added items on the databases nothing comes up on the cash shop inventory bag.

Thanks a lot for reading.

1. Copy the Rou (or RouO/RouN, depending on what Roumen you are talking about) SHBD from your client over to the BlockInfo folder in your Shine and restart the zones.

2. What is exactly bugged about this?

3. This can be done in SQL.

Reaction score
1. Has been fixed
2. Look in released section its there. Or Here
3. Its under the programmability of Character Database (i'll get the code)

Code:
USE [World00_Character]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[usp_ChargeItem_GetList]    Script Date: 20/01/2019 08:10:31 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
/****** 개체: 저장 프로시저 dbo.usp_ChargeItem_GetList    스크립트 날짜: 2007-03-13 오후 6:25:10 ******/

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Name : usp_ChargeItem_GetList
' Description : 유저번호에 따른 유저창고 리스트를 가져옴
' Creator : Ko Dong Gyun(kodong@empal.com)
' Creat Date : 2006-06-17
' Parameter :
'			input Parameter
'			  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO	: 유저번호
'			output Parameter
'				recordSet : rowNo, goodsNo, amount, registerDate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_ChargeItem_GetList]
  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO INT
AS

BEGIN

SET NOCOUNT ON
	SET LOCK_TIMEOUT 5000

EXEC Account.dbo.usp_Charge_ItemSelectList  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO

SET NOCOUNT OFF
	SET LOCK_TIMEOUT -1

END

Make sure it matches your account database

Code:
USE [World00_Character]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[usp_ChargeItem_Draw]    Script Date: 20/01/2019 08:11:49 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
/****** 개체: 저장 프로시저 dbo.usp_ChargeItem_Draw    스크립트 날짜: 2007-03-13 오후 6:25:10 ******/

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Name : usp_ChargeItem_Draw
' Description : 인출된 아이템 인출완료 체크
'   - 이 저장프로시저에서 Error 가 발생하면 캐릭터 DB 에서 생성된 아이템을 취소하여야 함
' Creator : Ko Dong Gyun(kodong@empal.com)
' Creat Date : 2006-06-17
' Parameter :
'			input Parameter
'			  [USER=349225]Row[/USER]_NO	: 창고번호
'			  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO	: 유저번호
'			output Parameter
'			  [USER=286651]ret[/USER]
'					-2 : 창고번에 있는 유저번호와 불일치 하는경우
'					-1 : 이미 인출이 완료된 아이템
'					0 : DB Error
'					1 : Success
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_ChargeItem_Draw]
  [USER=349225]Row[/USER]_NO INT,
  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO INT,
  [USER=286651]ret[/USER]	INT = 0 OUTPUT
AS

BEGIN

SET NOCOUNT ON
	SET LOCK_TIMEOUT 5000

EXEC Account.dbo.usp_Charge_ItemDraw  [USER=349225]Row[/USER]_NO,  [USER=1335]user[/USER]_NO,  [USER=286651]ret[/USER] OUTPUT

SET NOCOUNT OFF
	SET LOCK_TIMEOUT -1

END

Once you've sorted out the top part where it says World00_Character to your character and the account parts to match your database it should work.

Back