Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Friends cannot connect to my server via Hamachi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure why. You're only showing your internal network IP, not your external IP. If I told you that my server IP was 192.168.1.131, there's nothing you can do with that. 192.168.1.* is a private Class C IP range. The only thing you've done by changing ALL of those IP addresses to 127.0.0.1 is added to the confusion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set up your hamachi, and have one of your friends connect to your network via hamachi. Once they do that, have them open a command prompt and type in "ping <your network IP here>" If it comes back "host unreachable, set up one of your folders to be shared across the network and then have them open windows file explorer and in the address bar type in \\your IP and see if they can see that folder.

If they can, then even though the ping failed, they can connect to your SMB shared folder, so they are indeed part of your internal network. Then start your server and have them try to connect again.

Because you're using the Odin files, remember that your IP address needs to be in the server IP of the odin batch file they use to run the game.

Code:
Odin.exe -osk_server YOUR IP HERE -osk_token THEIR ACCOUNT TOKEN HERE -osk_store http://www.Google.com

If they have 127.0.0.1 after -osk_server, then that's why they cannot connect. They are trying to connect to a server on their own machine. They need to be looking for your machine, where the server lives.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Set up your hamachi, and have one of your friends connect to your network via hamachi. Once they do that, have them open a command prompt and type in "ping <your network IP here>" If it comes back "host unreachable, set up one of your folders to be shared across the network and then have them open windows file explorer and in the address bar type in \\your IP and see if they can see that folder.

If they can, then even though the ping failed, they can connect to your SMB shared folder, so they are indeed part of your internal network. Then start your server and have them try to connect again.

This is not a bad tip but he does not help me much. I can not start my services with a hamachi ip. But i have tested the ping with the hamachi ip and the host was not attainable.

Because you're using the Odin files, remember that your IP address needs to be in the server IP of the odin batch file they use to run the game.

Code:
Odin.exe -osk_server YOUR IP HERE -osk_token THEIR ACCOUNT TOKEN HERE -osk_store http://www.Google.com

If they have 127.0.0.1 after -osk_server, then that's why they cannot connect. They are trying to connect to a server on their own machine. They need to be looking for your machine, where the server lives.

I know..

Back