Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone can help me with it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
celialima - anyone can help me with it - RaGEZONE Forums
celialima - anyone can help me with it - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick work around is to reduce the stack count in the NPC to single items only. I do not think anyone has found out why this is happening yet. I maybe wrong though. I do know reducing the stack does work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is a error with tItemOption, nOptionData always is '0' if you buy more than 1 item, if anyone know what procedure is causing it pls tell me I cant find it -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but you now will have 255 items always, if you want buy just 7, you will have 7 but after relog you will have all of them, the problem is Character service, @nOptionData is not declared

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah he’s right, you all are using the wrong Character.exe which is why it’s happening. Good workaround tho!

Reaction score
It was a workaround that i had to come up with - it isn't the best in the world and also note it will NOT do that - once you use one item it doesn't UPDATE the thing therefore you can use it as a basic fix.

Back