Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Adding Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have added some gear to my files, I can make the items and everything works fine but it does not show on the character. I added the required TextureFile in itemviewinfo.shn to reschar archer-f/archer-m/fighter-m/fighter-f
but the gear does not show in game. Am I adding this to the correct place? What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i know the solution; but first can you screen your itemview row?

and iteminfo

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you restart all services? Im using Odin Files and I need restart all to view new items in game not just zones.

Sorry for my english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(screenshot of iteminfo/itemview)

Yes, I did restart the services...it still does not show the nifs in game. But I can equip it and get the stats etc...just not showing the nif.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were the rows copied from another server? Are you sure to have the MSet and FSet in your reschar? (500-503)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I copied the rows from another server...what do you mean by MSet and Fset? I have the nifs and dds in reschar/common/archer-f etc folders

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just check in your "Fighter-m/Fighter-F // Cleric-m/Cleric-F..." if you had the nif "set300"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back