Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Im getting an error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i go to run my Odinrestserver...
it tells me this
Cannot open database "OdinAccounts" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.

I try everything i even google searched and read a post on it.. and try what chubby said to them but it still didnt work. I have everything else working just fine.

An answer would be most helpful ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have I am not dumb to make a post .. when there other posts on it.. no that did not work i even look at what Chubby told someone to fix it n it did not work that is why i am posting cause its obvious that it is something more
You may not be dumb, but as the community shows that Most of the people don't look that.
Also when you have searched/checked/tried something then its advised to state so (It wasn't clear enough that you looked the Common errors), otherwise it is considered that you haven't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You may not be dumb, but as the community shows that Most of the people don't look that.
Also when you have searched/checked/tried something then its advised to state so (It wasn't clear enough that you looked the Common errors), otherwise it is considered that you haven't.
I am sorry.. was posting it on my phone before so was a little bit hard.. but yes i usually do check before cause i know how it can be annoying when people post stuff and not even look for answers already.. if u have any more on that error it would be nice..

Have you tried reinstalling sql properly?
yes i have I had to uninstall cause of an issue.. and i reinstall like i was showed by a friend who done this many times before.. could it be that i had Admin status on my computer when i set up my 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'? if so do i have to uninstall n redo everything to fix this?

there was a step i couldnt do cause i couldnt get ahold of the odin client.rar cause the file was no longer there in the link..
Also when i did step 9 .. n when finish n i try to run my GameLog DB .. so i had to change the iteminfo.shn back just to get it to run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you have two issues? Or just the one?
Maybe Skype: sighofrelief1 I guess I'll help you out.

just the one.. i changed it back n it work just my database issue really ..

Fixed thanks

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please provide more detailed info how you did that, for other users who may encounter same problem.
"Changed back" won't tell much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please provide more detailed info how you did that, for other users who may encounter same problem.
"Changed back" won't tell much.

My odinrestserversettings.shn
there value where OdinAccounts is.. forgot to change it to OdinAccount.. which fix my issue :3

Back