Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a Fiesta client.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I am looking for the Fiesta client from Taiwan(2012) client. It is called 甜蜜契約 Online (Sweet Contract Online) I have been looking for it, but with no luck. If someone has this client please upload it and post the link
Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i search it in my disk....
aqua512 - Looking for a Fiesta client. - RaGEZONE Forums

i will upload it.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I cant download this. I do not live in Japan. I can not create an account. Please use google drive, or mega.

then this error.

I give up...................................................................................................

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
at first,you must download the client to dowload the files.. or you can use chrome plugs:Tampermonkey to download the big file...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I got it to allow me to make an account without a phone number.

My theory about this client has been proven correct. It has the same shns and nifs as CN. The issue is it registers with the login server as a different version. If we can get past that(I was told it can be done), we can use it to fix the CN issues in the client. Such as missing estates, missing party matching, and so on. Thank you for the upload Pengsaizhen.

Here is the client, So lets see what we can do with it.

Last edited:
Back