Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] "Map Under Maintenance" when trying to connect from Public IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NA - 2011] "Map Under Maintenance" when trying to connect from Public IP

My puplic ip isn't what i'm concerned to, it's more the files even if they are poop i wanna hold them. :)
I'd prefer u use some clean files known as working and also wipe ur database if possible.
My "testserver" is also running in a vm but reachable from public.

Is your VM on the same subnet like ur hosting machine, did ur VM network get its ip directly from router?
Is it a desktop machine or server, whitch os on host and VM and what VM software do u use?
Did u wait for some minutes to get the services completely load (maybe the vm tooks longer than expected)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NA - 2011] "Map Under Maintenance" when trying to connect from Public IP

My puplic ip isn't what i'm concerned to, it's more the files even if they are poop i wanna hold them. :)
I'd prefer u use some clean files known as working and also wipe ur database if possible.
My "testserver" is also running in a vm but reachable from public.

Is your VM on the same subnet like ur hosting machine, did ur VM network get its ip directly from router?
Is it a desktop machine or server, whitch os on host and VM and what VM software do u use?
Did u wait for some minutes to get the services completely load (maybe the vm tooks longer than expected)?
The VM runs on a server, using VMWare ESXi. It is on the same subnet as my gaming PC and my development VM, which I use for testing (the dev VM has a GPU attached to it). The services on the server have been running for at least 30mins every time I have tried connecting. I have also just recently done a fresh install of Windows and all the server files.
To be sure the database is OK, I'm going to use my old config files to try and connect from my gaming PC.

EDIT: Set up the config for internal IP, it works fine. There's no issue getting in the game at all, but from public IP obviously doesn't work with this config.

Last edited:
Back