Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Odin Files - Authentification Failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, first time this problem came and I don't get why. Since yesterday, I'm getting Authentification Failed when I try to log in via .bat file. Everything seem to be setted up fine :
- hosts : 127.0.0.1 stubedore.t
- Rest SHN : Edited SQL db name
- Opened port 80 in my firewall (+ tried by disabled my firewalls too)
- Antivirus disabled
- Skype closed
- Rest db access setted up (NH Auth..\System -> User mapping -> Account)
- Enough letters/numbers in my token (tried with abit letters/numbers & a lot too)
- Bat file setted up correctly : Name.exe -osk_server 127.0.0.1 -osk_token *token* -osk_store
- Also tried to replace the Rest itself by another one.
With that all, I'm still getting Authentification Failed. + Nothing is requesting in Request.txt so I don't get what's the problem.
I'm out of ideas, if anyone is able to help me out if I missed something. This is my first time with this error and it's not the first server that I setted up.
Thanks.
PS : Windows 7 used + everything running as admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure you set up the OdinRestServerSettings.shn correctly? You have to click on another field for the previous one to save, and you also need to add a field.
Yours should look similar to the attachment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course it's setted up correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot let the restserver run on port 8080 because login and character service just communicate over port 80 with the restserver.
If u wanna do this u have to change the outspark_vc71.dll whitch should be in both, char and loginserver folder.
I did that for you so is a changed one whitch also do not need the host entry stubedore.t an connects to 127.0.0.1:8080
nothing else has been touched ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I tried running on port 80 at first but it was not working too. So, this 8080 port was just a try that someone else told me. + Even with your new outspark_vc71.dll it doesn't work.

Back