Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Paying for Support ***

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Willing to pay for support for getting this running. Followed the guide v1.3.1 and still cannot get the damn server to connect with the client. Have done this multiple times. I have literally gone through each file and edited step by step.

I am willing to pay someone with whatever they need to ensure they can get it running on my machine. The only thing I can see that may be causing the issue is the services. Photo added below, cannot seem to get the first ones running it just errors when trying. Running Windows 10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The services don't run on windows 10, they only support windows 7 and server 2008 r2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well there are ways but the problem isn't the fact that the services don't run its the limited support with the odbc connections - if you look at the logs it is about the odbc connectors (note: i did try and fix this myself) i run windows 10, and i've had to split the server into 2 - i host the zones but the external (which i have had to result using) uses Windows Server 2k8r2. I will try and find a solution as it will be for my benefit also.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can always just install a VM. Virtualbox makes it really, really easy to do. It's dirty and not ideal, but it work's fine for a test environment.

Back