Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quick question about odin server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have done some reading and I am pretty sure I could set up an odin private server for just myself to play on using the guides here on this forum, but what I can't seem to find any info or videos on is if the odin server is an empty server (no mobs or quests or vendors set up) or if it is like fiesta was at the time it was made, all ready to go and I could play and quest on my own. Cause I don't have the time/skills to populate and make everything if it is empty so if anyone could tell me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The majority of releases on this forum are like a default. Meaning, Standard items, mobs, quests, npcs, and maps should be good to go. Any customised, or new content will not be added in. Safe bet is usually anything before 2010/2011 is in the releases. Some releases are based on private servers and will have custom items, maps, skills, and mobs. If you want to start from scratch, i recommend an Athens or Odin release.

Back