Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Search]Selesnia and Terra v1 Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for All versions of selesnia (1 [Early 2000's] and 2 [2008 I believe])
Looking for both clients, I know youre probably wondering why.. Well in Selesnia v1 they had a lightsaber with glow animation.. would like to edit and retexture and make a bunch other lightsabers.. and in v2 I would like to get some of their skins for the animation.

Also looking for Terra v1 for their Adam and Eve suits.. they had leaves on the private areas.. I plan on giving credit where it's due. and I know im a gfx but I'd just really like the original!

ps.. I did some ragezone searching and couldnt find anything.. a while back i had a torrent of Terra v1 but it doesnt work anymore. I also couldnt find muc h from google since both their sites are down for obv reasons..
please and thank you! <3

Pss.. Would love if it was on MEga so I could move it straight to my drive (Same goes with google drive) :)

Back