Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server is full.Please try again later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for taking time off your day to read my threat and hopefully help me out a little bit.I'm have an issue that came up out of nowhere.

The issue is that after all the Services start up correctly and run with no problem(s), when I try to launch my Client and connect it says that the Server is full and the population is stuck on High.The issue is unique for me because the day before the issue came up (3 days ago) the Server was working just fine.I didn't do any major changes to the files.Fixed a couple of rows in QuestDialog.shn for some custom Quests I had added.After I implemented the changes everything was working fine and I could get on the game and finish the Quests without a problem.Everything was fine, I stopped the Services, shut my pc down and went to bed.

The next morning I tried starting the Services and even after everything was running smoothly, I was stuck at Server is full.I waited a little bit (10 mins) to see if it needed some time but nothing changed.I restarted the Services and the issue insisted.I left the Services running and went out on a store run (about 1 hour) but when I got back the issue was still there.

I took some time to post here for help or ideas on what it could be because I tried to fix it on my own.Unfortunatelly, my efforts were in vain.Here's what I tried:

Checking error logs (just in case).Everything was clear.
Restarted my pc and router (just in case again).Nothing changed.
Replacing the files with default Odin files.Nothing changed.
Removing the Services using "Regedit", restarting my pc, running the Application(s).exe as Admin.Still nothing.
Checking ServerInfo.txt for mistakes.Everything was good on there. (Using reroute IP "127.0.0.1")
Starting the Services one by one with 5 mins pause in between (just in case something wasn't starting correctly).Nope, nothing again.
De-activated Firewall and Anti-virus (just in case a service was being filtered or blocked).Nothing once again.

At this point I'm completely out of ideas.I was thinking of backing-up "Shine", uninstalling everything server-wise, starting the process all over again and replace "Shine" with the current version.From what I understand, the server has set itself on 0 max players as a player limit, or the services are somehow fucked up, or I'm missing another Service that should be running in the background that's needed to support the server Services.

My system is not great but it never caused me any issues before.I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate Edition.If you need any additional information from me please let me know by private messaging me or posting a comment under this thread.

Thank you once again for your time and effort.Have an amazing day!

With regards,

A newbie Dev,iDragonborn.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'd start over again, resetup the server and all.

I remember reading through future Windows 7 updates and seeing something interesting and wondering if it may break Fiesta like it has on Windows 8-10. I tried to find the exact update but had no luck. Maybe uninstall the most recent Windows 7 update if you're really out of idea's. Unlikely however :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't updated windows in 2 years.I'm using cracked version of Windows cuz of self-format.

I solved the issue.I went through all the applications that were starting automatically when the system started and deactivated everything that wasn't windows related.I believe what was causing the issue was one of Razer Synapse services.I have absolutely no idea how but I believe that's what it was.

This post can now close.Thank you everyone for your time and effort.

With regards,

A newbie Dev,iDragonborn.

Last edited:
Back