Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Server is full try again later" with odin 2011 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard I have to wait on manager service... I did, for about 10 minutes. Same error shows up...

I also looked into log, here's the only suspicious thing I found:

"ERROR - HEARTBEAT OVERTIME, NOW DISSCONNECT WITH UNKNOWN"

So... People are also saying it is RAM issues... I have 8 GB of memory...

about 20% something ram is being used when the server's up. (no zone server)

However, it still shows high pop server and the error when I try to join. I'm at a loss...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Also, "CONNECTING GAMELOG SERVER TO 127.0.0.1:9101" is spammed in the log.

"ACCEPT NO SESSION BUFFER - ERROR *" is also in my gamelog log. If that has any merit.

full Manager log/full serverinfo.txt:
manager: View attachment Msg_2018-02-02.txt
serverinfo: View attachment ServerInfo.txt

ps: i've never had this problem before. i have no idea why it's happening now.

I edited restsettings.shn with most up to date shn-editor... I couldn't find v1 or v3d.. so this could be why it's happening.

I'm running 64bit windows 10, as well as odin's 2011 files

odbc: uxIxqlO - "Server is full try again later" with odin 2011 files - RaGEZONE Forums
databases: Ssms_2018-02-02_06-54-50 - "Server is full try again later" with odin 2011 files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: "Server is full try again later" with odin files

"ERROR - HEARTBEAT OVERTIME, NOW DISCONNECT WITH UNKNOWN"
"ACCEPT NO SESSION BUFFER - ERROR *"
"CONNECTING GAMELOG SERVER TO 127.0.0.1:9101"

This is caused by the World Manager not being able to connect to 1 of its dependent services. Since you stated, that it cannot connect to the gamelog service, than you need to have a look into that service. Also post the entire log not just a few lines. We also need to know what OS you are using, Is it 64bit, which version of Fiesta are you trying to run. All this info is needed to even remotely help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry about that, post updated. I'm running 64bit windows 10, as well as odin's 2011 files

Master Summoner
Reaction score

I'm running 64bit windows 10
You cannot run ANY Fiesta Server on Windows 8, Windows server 2012, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016. You MUST use 1 of the following : Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP or Windows NT.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've ran it before with no problems...

I'm beyond confused.

I'm using mssql 2008 express r2

Master Summoner
Reaction score

The only OS you can get it to run on in the list is Windows 10 Professional (Not Pro, this is for home users. Professional is for server use.) However it takes a lot of know how. Such as switching the SQL drivers the Server uses, re configuring the named pipes, and so on. Not to mention re configuring Win-socks and Accept-ex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have Windows 10 Home... lol

but like I said, I've had it work before.

also, wouldn't none of the services work if that were the case?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

The reason this doesn't work is there is a massive bug in the 6.8+ Windows Kernal. It doesn't handle IOCP requests to open ports properly. So just because it ran once doesn't mean it will run again. Just switch to 1 of the versions of windows I listed above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't afford that stuff lol not right now anyways, there's no alternatives at all?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Lol any version of Windows is free. Just get the Windows loader by Daz. It is on any torrent site.
You are also using the wrong version of ODBC. It must be 64bit version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I give up, duck it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use a Virtual Machine like to load up a Windows ISO which is compatible with the Fiesta Online Services.

Below I will link some working (and recommended) Windows Versions for you:

You can setup the Virtual Machine on your own PC or a dedicated Server, both should work well.
If you set it up on your own PC you might want to use a tool like Hamachi, as I myself could not get it working else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't afford that stuff lol not right now anyways, there's no alternatives at all?
Hi. I have been following these threads for a few months, and I finally had the time to play around with the old server files. I managed to get the 2008 NA server files working on Windows 2008R2, with SQL Server 2008 under a hyper-v guest. This works well enough, with the Athens client files running in a Windows 8.1 host through to the hyper-v guest. I got really tired of running a hardware Windows machine to try some development work, so I have managed to get the server 2008 files working on Ubuntu16.04 Server, with MS SQL Server 2017 for linux(free for development purposes). The database is talking to the Service exes running on multiple Wine 1.6.2 hosts, also on Ubuntu16.04 Server. From my testing, these can be mixed and matched with Windows Server 2008R2 database, or Windows Server 2008R2 Service hosts. I tested with the Athens client files through Wine 2.0.1 on a virtual Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop, and with a non-Ubuntu, non-virtual Wine 2.0.1 Desktop. From my testing, running the legacy Microsoft ODBC install in wine 1.6.2, and creating the SystemDSN for the databases seems to eliminate the need to keep a 2008R2 or equivalent server running. I have not yet tested the Odin 2011 files, but I suspect that these should also work in a similar manner. I will try this, along with the HK/CN files in the next few weeks and let you know. System specs for vms running Ubuntu Services and DBs as follows: DB: vcpu:2 vmem:2048Mb vdisk:15Gb (OS), 20Gb (DB files) Service Hosts: vcpu1-2 vmem:768-3072Gb (non-zone services plus OS only utilise < 1024MB ) vdisk:10Gb OS (1GB server files) So if you have a relatively modern computer, or access to cheap cloud computing, you can do this without windows. Probably even more economically if you can build docker images too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: &quot;Server is full try again later&quot; with odin 2011 files

Hello, Is virtual box free? For Windows?

You can use a Virtual Machine like to load up a Windows ISO which is compatible with the Fiesta Online Services.

Below I will link some working (and recommended) Windows Versions for you:

You can setup the Virtual Machine on your own PC or a dedicated Server, both should work well.
If you set it up on your own PC you might want to use a tool like Hamachi, as I myself could not get it working else.
Thank you I am going to try setting up virtual machine today.

Back