Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Fiesta Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to setup a server just to play with me and my friends..
But I dont have any expierience with this..

I tried it for weeks with all tutorials I could find here and I stay stuck with my client.
It gives me the error 'Server is full' 'High population'
Anyone thats willing to help me ?

Please let me know,
I'm willing to pay you if needed.

Thanks,
Glenn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What files are you using?What client are you using?Do all your services start correctly (AccountLog,Character DB,GameLog DB,Login Server,Manager Server,RestServer and Zone00/01/02/03)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am using free Odin files, everything runs good.. but sometimes I get an gamelog error..

When I check the logs I get this : 000049 2018-05-16 04:30:57 DB_Init FAILED = DSN=w00_GameLog;

Reaction score
The error says that the GameLog server is failing to connect to the database. Check your configuration for the data in the file and ODBC and make sure you can connect to the database. Also make sure the user you have specified for the game log server to use has the correct permissions to be able to access the DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably late to answer this, but I ran into this exact issue when I setup the server on windows 10 instead of windows 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 8 and 10 aren't working properly with the required services that need to be run for the server to be up.You either need Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.Alternatively you can use a Virtual Machine, if your system is strong enough, and install the proper Windows on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there to remove this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score