Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skin drop with 0/X Durability

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says I keep going around this issue in which the boss drops the skin but it has 0/X Durability.

When I &makeitem X then the durability is full/X.I looked around in the ChargedEffect.shn but I can't find an example of what I'm trying to in my current files to try and figure out how to solve it.

I wish you guys can help me out or at least push me the right way to figure it out.Thank you guys in advance. :)

With regards,

A newbie Dev,iDragonborn.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think that's possible with the 2011 na files. Not sure though. I think if you make them obtainable from vaults or something it's possible, but I'm not sure if you can add vaults to a drop table and if it will work correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be an amazing idea but I am not sure how I can set the skins to be random obtained from the vault.Unless I make a vault for each skin seperately and have 1 drop randomly from the boss.I'll give that a try and let you know how it will work.Thank you so much for that idea!Have a great day!

With regards,

A newbie Dev,iDragonborn.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can use the default leveling vault and replace the items with whatever skin set you want to drop or add them all in to a single item and leave it to chance, then place the new modified vault in the drop table.

Back