Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Over 20'ish likes on thread and a large number of words "backfill" highlighting

Reaction score
Over 20'ish likes on thread and a large number of words "backfill" highlighting

Over 20'ish likes on thread and a large number of words "backfill" highlight in the thread itself.
Words that I prefer not auto highlighting, these weren't even highlighted to begin with.
Such as executable file names, bat files, etc.
If you look at the Neverwinter release thread you'll see a Large number of words that have a grey background color. Highlighting the words that perhaps a search engine would pick up on, but not words that help the thread out.
Perhaps this auto-backfill can be disabled?

PS
Not a gripe, just asking for a yay / nay that it can be corrected.
Thanks

30 likes and it disappears. o_O

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: Over 20'ish likes on thread and a large number of words "backfill" highlighting

Do you mean the thing we can see in this thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/
The background of the whole post looks highlighted to me:

highli10.png

I though it was wanted though, so users can see that the thread is highly appreciated.

Reaction score
Over 20'ish likes on thread and a large number of words backfill/highlighting

It shows like the "time" and word "Reason" do in the image. But through out the thread, when you pass 20 posts or edit the post it changes what words get highlighted.

My image should say after 20* not 30* (I wrote text on the image incorrectly) :-/

So as I update a thread (while between 20 and 30 posts, maybe more), different words highlight through out the post making it read funny.

Last edited:
Back