Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5 Notifications forever: 5 New Archivements !?

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
sg_20130718205342.png

I got 5 new achievements in row today. Such things like im not a Newbie anymore (I wonder how I could get this after one year finally, haha).

The point is, when I click on 5 New Achievements in the Notification control it shows my profile without any content. Moving around, logging out and in, ... nothing helps to get my Notification count to 0 again, it stays to inform me about my 5 New Achievements.

Any idea?

EDIT: And now, it's fixed by magic (or MentaL) xD

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know this doesn't have to do with achievements, but is there a way to disable the notifications to the subscribed threads?

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm still getting the achievement and subscribed threads notifications and I'm sure I disabled them. :-\

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm still getting the achievement and subscribed threads notifications and I'm sure I disabled them. :-\

Remove the threads from your supscription list. I believe there isn't another way atm.

Back