Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Account Recovery

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't use the "Lost Password" option as when I do It says it sends the email; but i never receive it.

What can i do?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't use the "Lost Password" option as when I do It says it sends the email; but i never receive it.

What can i do?

have u checked ur Junk/Spam inbox?

Are you sure you are looking for the email in the right email?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have u checked ur Junk/Spam inbox?

Are you sure you are looking for the email in the right email?

Of course I have checked the spam folder.

What do you mean by that? I enter the email i used into the recovery; it says it sent; and then i go into that email and i have never received anything. I must have tried this around 10 times in the last 3 months...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who is your mail provider?

Uhm; I use @sbcglobal.net so w.e that is. I've had this email for like 14 years.

I do use yahoo.com to check it; though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yahoo should get the email, it's usually Gmail that is the buggy one with RZ. Sometime it takes a few hours >.<

But you see, I started sending them 2 months ago. I've sent one at least one time every week. Is two months not long enough to wait? :)

Back