Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Action againts spammers?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I totally agree with RevolGaming , muemu spam is everywhere on mu section....getting almost 30 notifications in a 6 hour period, wich happen to be 15 posts and 15 spams lately....
Please staff do something about those people.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
The best you can do really is reporting these and trust the moderators in charge to take appropriate actions against them. If everyone creates a "Bug Report" post here for every spammer on the board, this section would be completely flooded and the people in charge will hardly notice.
So please use the Report Post functions as much as possible.

You can also kindly leave the mods a message regarding this spamming issue I believe (slap me if I'm wrong).

Here is a list of moderators in charge of Mu Online: Dope Boy One , [RCZ]ShadowKing , Dios , KarLi as well as all supers.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are using the report button, but all the time after moderators remove this users they register new and new and new..

Not possible to allow post for new registered users just after 1 weeks? Maybe the community will be better, because more users will use the search funtion on the forum. in the MuOnline help section we are answer for ton of questions which is answered before but the users dont like to search on the forum so they open a new thread and they duplicate it.

With 24-48 hours delay before posting the community can be better and the spam will stop totally.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When you receive notifications and you know they're spam just simply click 'Forum Actions' and then 'Mark Forums Read'

That way you don't have to bother the Moderators or Administrators with spam requests, you'll be surprised how many they receive a day and try to take care of them all when you can resolve this issue yourself...

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
If it's the subscription that is causing the notification spam you can also remove the subscription from the threads that get spammed here: User CP - Subscriptions

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really sucks if the solution given is having to unsuscribe...i suscribe on threadsof my interest and check them via tapatalk...tapatalk but its annoying when you check a thread several times a day and its just all spammers and maybe a few real replies....every while getting a new notification is ok....but 10 in 10 minutes for the same dude spamming all over all threads it just gets annoying. .. There must be some way to prevent this....like stopping people to post exact same post on several threads or smth like that.....good luck mental with it tho.

Avout the report button....using it a lot lately...sometimes mods react pretty fast to it....sometimes just feel ignored LoL

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yep, this is kinda annoying already wouldnt a solution be to implement a captcha for the first posts or something like that?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, spammers are kinda annoying. Also like system spam/abuse it's something that annoy me a ton! I think some actions need to be taken.. Also a way to validate if the content is spam based in the rep of the user? (rep system abuse annoys also)...

Back