Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Amazon Redirection is back

Reaction score
This bug was dealt with in the past and it was all in the clear for a while, but now when I use Opera the forumhome re-directs me to Amazon quite often.

(Only use Opera when I'm on windows, but not everyone runs a unix os like me =p so the windows users using opera on a regular basis must be getting frustrated)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rofl... FireFox is not bad at all. Use it.. (You better obey MentaL)(He owns you now), it's just a little bug.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd sooner spend a romantic evening with enhanceGFX than use a web browser like firef*ck =[

Just messin' I normally do when I'm on *Nix. But sometimes I need to go to windows for various small things.
So install it on windows? :p

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've came to this site using opera all day for the past week or so. Never saw this error. Must be just you.

I'd rather not use a browser that can consume upwards to 300MB of ram.

And thanks Dan.

Firefox only used 5mb of ram for me.

Your computer must be crap :O

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've came to this site using opera all day for the past week or so. Never saw this error. Must be just you.

Well it only happens when your not logged on when coming on the site.
And than it rarely happens.

Reaction score

Happens to me also when using Opera on my phone.

And i suggest you re-check that, because Firefox is an absolute resource hog and there is no way it would EVER use only 5MB. Mine's using 100MB right now with just 1 tab open, and adblock plus.

I don't see how it using 300MB would make his PC poop, either. I think someone needs to get a serious clue before he posts again.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And i suggest you re-check that, because Firefox is an absolute resource hog and there is no way it would EVER use only 5MB. Mine's using 100MB right now with just 1 tab open, and adblock plus.

I don't see how it using 300MB would make his PC poop, either. I think someone needs to get a serious clue before he posts again.

Hmm Firefox 50, Opera 175. Standing on it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm Firefox 50, Opera 175. Standing on it.

Well Opera goes with the flow.
It really depends on what you have open and such.
right now it uses 200mb for me since I have like 10+ tabs open just for the lulz...

Reaction score

In a round about way it using 300mb does make my PC absolute crap.

2.0GHZ Single core 1GB of ram.... can you see why I went to Unix? Haha no room for Windows resources usage.

but I know what you meant by that, I just had to you know, be different.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really do hate these amazon ads

I didnt get te name of the specific one...

I did however get a wonderful virus :D it was called something acro center demo
I killed the process it was like vustaffa or something to that effect
It also killed my internet access by turning on the ie8 proxy feature :D <3 this poop... dont you? If I hadnt seen this before I would assume my comp was shot but I have and google is a wonderful place.

I will say I wish I screenied it because the "files" I had were fuckin funny.
"lolnoob.dll" "globsoffun.dll" "itsavirus.dll"

Thanks Dan that was 30 minutes of a war with my laptop I wont get back.
Please remove the amazon ads all they do i cause viruses.

Back