Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcade Scores

Reaction score
notice whats wrong?

9W89qe.jpg

CPKKni.jpg

The first place rank on the score list doesn't match whats featured in the box at the top.

Personally I'd like to see some videos of some of these "legit" scores.

The real deal.
Reaction score
The box at the top is the all time high score for the game?
And the scores underneath are weekly scores?
-My best guess, someone correct me if I'm wrong..

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The scores gets decreased each week, although the highest score does not. IE. the rank list scores gets decrease to keep it competitive, but the highest score remains the same.

The real deal.
Reaction score
The scores gets decreased each week, although the highest score does not. IE. the rank list scores gets decrease to keep it competitive, but the highest score remains the same.

So I was right:D:?

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed with Improved, Its Decreased by about 6% each week or Something,

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I might be wrong here, but you are comparing the high scores for 2 different games? :s

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

O_O

Same Day, - Different Time - How Dare He Got that, OR, Was That Age ago and Then Leaderboard hasn't Beat.

Let me Say in this v

1.If Someone Made new Highscore
2.Then No one Hasn't beat them, Next week, Its Down by Percent (I can't Remember, used to be 6% or something.)
3.Onces Points Down, Leader of the Game is Still Same but the Actual Highscore Board Each player's Points Deducted by Percent. Then Player Beat but hasn't Beat Leader Score,
4. If someone Beat Leaderboard - Its updated 1st in highscore and Leader,

Its like Leader See who can Beat the Higher Record of Score in Ragezone...

Plus, In that Pic Improved I thought I beat him, But Before I started game. I looked to right, See his Leader Score.
I guess that Score on Leader is Older than today.

Plus Some Error - I got New Highscore on Candy Tetris, Then The SCORE WAS not SUBMITTED. :*:

Anyway, :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The scores gets a reset once in a while anyway.

O_O

Same Day, - Different Time - How Dare He Got that, OR, Was That Age ago and Then Leaderboard hasn't Beat.

Let me Say in this v

1.If Someone Made new Highscore
2.Then No one Hasn't beat them, Next week, Its Down by Percent (I can't Remember, used to be 6% or something.)
3.Onces Points Down, Leader of the Game is Still Same but the Actual Highscore Board Each player's Points Deducted by Percent. Then Player Beat but hasn't Beat Leader Score,
4. If someone Beat Leaderboard - Its updated 1st in highscore and Leader,

Its like Leader See who can Beat the Higher Record of Score in Ragezone...

Plus, In that Pic Improved I thought I beat him, But Before I started game. I looked to right, See his Leader Score.
I guess that Score on Leader is Older than today.

Plus Some Error - I got New Highscore on Candy Tetris, Then The SCORE WAS not SUBMITTED. :*:

Anyway, :)

The f*ck are you saying?

Back