Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcade scores are broken

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He, BlackScarf, said to me it was bugged somehow. But damm, you've played more then a hour on this? Madness.

After a certain point you don't even watch the screen, you just do other things. I used to play this in class at school and I would easily hit 10 million + in score, but at some point it takes like 20 minutes to finish 1 round and you don't have to watch a single second of it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
couldnt believe i could do only 17k in that time and others almost 50 >_>
anyways the snake one couldnt even be played u get a error or the page loads but the game doesnt and 0 score was automatically scored

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
couldnt believe i could do only 17k in that time and others almost 50 >_>
anyways the snake one couldnt even be played u get a error or the page loads but the game doesnt and 0 score was automatically scored

yeah Mental said he would fix it, look here

Arcade scores have problems. As I pointed out this before in a private thread (because I thought I was the only one who had problems with scores/submitting)soooo
I put in a thread to enquire but then Mental tested it and he said everything was fine
jMerliN said:
On what planet is 66,148 > 560,240 ? Or even 146,940 for that matter. And how can you get 146,940 in 48 seconds? Yeah.
I don't think the times are accurate, I think its the ACTUAL time you play (meaning its your computer time), oh and I actually played legit and got this score for castle defend

Back