Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto subscribing

Reaction score
I get auto subbed if I reply to a thread and then later reply again so the last posts gets this 'updated ---' thingy added.

It is pretty annoying to get auto subscribed to a thread you don't want to subscribe to.

KZm9Q6z.png

Cheers!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
f793
Reaction score
Same happened to me but Do Not Subscribe option worked for few months then it started again :(:

Rogu3
Reaction score
I get auto subbed if I reply to a thread and then later reply again so the last posts gets this 'updated ---' thingy added.

It is pretty annoying to get auto subscribed to a thread you don't want to subscribe to.

KZm9Q6z.png

Cheers!
Did you unsubscribe to all the threads that you were already subscribed to prior to switching the "Default Thread Subscription Mode"?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you can select all threads that you wont to subscribing, and select option "delete subscription" ..if you need picture i will show you

Reaction score
Did you unsubscribe to all the threads that you were already subscribed to prior to switching the "Default Thread Subscription Mode"?

you can select all threads that you wont to subscribing, and select option "delete subscription" ..if you need picture i will show you

I'm not stupid. I delete my subscriptions about once in two days. I know that I can unsubscribe but that is not the way this plugin should work. I never confirm if I want to subscribe to a thread even though it never asks me.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I'm not stupid. I delete my subscriptions about once in two days. I know that I can unsubscribe but that is not the way this plugin should work. I never confirm if I want to subscribe to a thread even though it never asks me.

Relax. Nobody called you stupid, I'm just trying to help. The plugin is made to unsubscribe from future threads. I'm just saying that you may not have unsubscribed to threads that you were already subscribed to when you changed the setting.

Back