Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Automatic subscribing to threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm gonna assume it's a bug.

Recently everytime I post somewhere it subscribes me to it, afaik I haven't changed a thing and it started happening about a week ago. It doesn't matter how I post, so whether I quick reply or go advanced, it's always on. In advanced I can turn it off, but it's just on the next time again.

Any idea why this is?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I might found an method for you to get rid of the automatic subscribing on to forums that you're replying on.

MQytzzCx8Ie0.png

Now what you need to do is you need to turn Default Thread subscription mode to: Do not subscribe.

This unable the automatic subscribe during replying and then all you need to do is clean up your Subscription thing

It's pretty weird because you never had it before and now all of a sadden you do so i don't know anything else rather then this above.

If this doesn't work then it probably is a bug.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I went over it twice, must have overlooked it.

Still doesn't explain why it was on in the first place. Considering I don't see anyone else with that problem, is it perhaps something done to the Legend usergroup?

For me it was always on so i had a poop tons of Subscribed threads that i had to get rid off so i do think that if you have turned it off during not being a Legend that the Legend usergroup most of switched it back on for i don't know what reason.

Anyway hopefully it stays like it is... (Pretty sure that it's just the usergroup who've switched it back on)

Alfons: Well you can turn it off and then you won't be bothered about it anymore but then you just need to get rid off all the subscribed threads so I'm not sure if it's the usergroup or not.

I'm not that experienced when it comes to Permissions and settings related to Usergroups.

Edit: So Dan Added the subscription to the Usergroup Legends... alright that's clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back