Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have seen me on this forum before, I had a man using his lute. (Some guy from Eldarado) Okay well, I decided today to change my DP to an 'Animated' Trapinch. It wont work as a .gif image, then I reverted back to my old one and it wouldn't work as a .gif anymore..

{Thomas} has experienced this problem aswell, any ideas?
Has anyone else had this error?

-Daniel~

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see some animated avatars so it shouldn't be a problem. Did you try uploading on other websites and using the link?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see some animated avatars so it shouldn't be a problem. Did you try uploading on other websites and using the link?

Will try, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: Nope, still not working D:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Upload it in user cp?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a .gif too. :O
I think I got mine from web instantly, no download.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahaha non-subscriber privileges

Reaction score
I've discovered the issue. Because it's a gif, its animated, so it tends to be much bigger in size. It must fit the requirements (250kb, 100x100px). If it doesn't, it's converted to a normal still image which does fit the requirements.

Reaction score
I've discovered the issue. Because it's a gif, its animated, so it tends to be much bigger in size. It must fit the requirements (250kb, 100x100px). If it doesn't, it's converted to a normal still image which does fit the requirements.
Exactly, when I was a supervisor it was 48k file size by default lol

Avatar's need to fit both the file size and the dimension requirement.

Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back