Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Broken Link

Reaction score
Hello,

Simple one to fix, the description to /f353 (Habbo Releases) says "Click here for free furni" and links to the old furni.ragezone.com which was taken down.

:)

Will

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't find that anywhere to be honest i think it's already removed or I'm just blind.

Anyway if it's not deleted then Dan will probably remove that as clearly furni.ragezone.com does not exist.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't find that anywhere to be honest i think it's already removed or I'm just blind.

Anyway if it's not deleted then Dan will probably remove that as clearly furni.ragezone.com does not exist.
It's exactly where he said it would be...

dcoggCg.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh wow I'm blind as hell I'm sorry for not mentioning that part as i was directly in the release section.

I think Dan needs to delete it as the link is clearly broken as you've mentioned and as Hejula mentioned.

Back