Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not really a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not really a bug, more of a flaw. This whole Xbox Live leaderboard is a huge flaw really. People are only going to add their gamertags of people who've hacked their gamerscores, just to make them look big, and if it's high enough, get one of those medals. Maybe to solve this, add some sort of legitimacy thing?

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I knew it! Who would do such a thing? :laugh: Seriously, you need to calm down.

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to admit, my gamerscore is hacked, but at least it's my actual gamertag.
You just contradicted yourself in your two posts. Anyway, I have changed my GT to one of my real ones. I could of changed it to my modded gamerscore, like you, but I've decided not to.

Reaction score
You just contradicted yourself in your two posts. Anyway, I have changed my GT to one of my real ones. I could of changed it to my modded gamerscore, like you, but I've decided not to.

I know somebody would legitimately one-up me anyway. I'm not in it for the medals or a place up top on the leaderboard. I'm complaining about those who put other gamertags on, more so, hacked ones.

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw, the Stallion83 guy didn't hack his gamerscore. It's actually all legit, visit his site, Google "1milliongamerscore" -- It's his goal. Sad :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back