Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug List :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Cloudflare error

2) Auto-Logout
I've logged in, After I clicked another post and wanted to post something, I've got logged out :(

That's all for now. Thank You for reading my post.

NO FLAMERS!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) Cloudflare error

2) Auto-Logout
I've logged in, After I clicked another post and wanted to post something, I've got logged out :(

That's all for now. Thank You for reading my post.

NO FLAMERS!

I get the Cloudflare error too but when logging in, tick the box. It'll remember you so you won't have to worry about logging out randomly.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I haven't had the auto-loggout error, if you want to save the confusion of having logging in every time, just tick the box 'Remember Me'
As for the cloudflare error, it would happen from time to time, I'm pretty sure Mental, the Admin is putting effort into fixing it as he records the errors and investigate from there

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't Dan just suggest clearing the cache?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get that logging out issue.
The only issue i had was that Cloudflare error and now thats fixed.

Reaction score
I been working on allot of things behind the scenes for a while. I'm trying to eliminate the mobile / wap style bug. At the moment that is working 100% although that may soon change. Tapatalk is working fine and the "log out" bug is a bug with your setup.

The Cloudflare error has been eliminated by 99% but i'm always tweaking my configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back