Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Bug] Tagging User BUG

Reaction score
Details:
Created a thread and Tagged the appropriate users who contributed.
And then I edited that thread and added a Youtube Video to it and saved.
After the edited thread being saved, the Tag Feature was broken and showing the HTML Codes.

Example:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/collection-black-desert-online-launchers-1143104/

rHjOnkH.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Appears to be a problem related to the WYSIWYG editor again. I've seen that happen numerous times, including when I edited our Staff List thread. These are all outlines rather than real mentions because of this.

I'm never using the WYSIWYG mode in the editor because it's a lot more straight forward to design for me and I'm used to markup languages aynw. It also almost has no bugs (apart from the code tag bug) - doesn't destroy posts on editing most importantly. As this is unlikely to get the necessary attention by the forum owner, I'd suggest to get used to the bbcode editor (for now).

Not a fix, I know, just trying to help out best I can.

Back