Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't access RZ without a VPN

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For the past few hours now I've been getting timed out when connecting to RZ, and I thought it was just offline and crashed again but apparently others can connect. So I turned on VPN and connected and I get here just fine.. I was told that incapsula was blocking me and to try their website, but it also timed out.

Not sure if I was banned or how I was blocked, also not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or not. :(

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For the past few hours now I've been getting timed out when connecting to RZ, and I thought it was just offline and crashed again but apparently others can connect. So I turned on VPN and connected and I get here just fine.. I was told that incapsula was blocking me and to try their website, but it also timed out.

Not sure if I was banned or how I was blocked, also not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or not. :(

You are not alone , my child. I've had the same issue as well. I could not load RZ without using BetterNet or any other VPN for the matter. It took weeks before I could get on RZ without using a VPN. I thought my ISP had blocked RZ off , guess not. Niw RZ just loads terribly slow.

Reaction score
You are not alone , my child. I've had the same issue as well. I could not load RZ without using BetterNet or any other VPN for the matter. It took weeks before I could get on RZ without using a VPN. I thought my ISP had blocked RZ off , guess not. Niw RZ just loads terribly slow.

If its slow then its probably something local as performance wise the server is fine.

Back