Can't access RZ without a VPN

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    DEV CityLocation
    2,958Posts

Can't access RZ without a VPN

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

For the past few hours now I've been getting timed out when connecting to RZ, and I thought it was just offline and crashed again but apparently others can connect. So I turned on VPN and connected and I get here just fine.. I was told that incapsula was blocking me and to try their website, but it also timed out.

Not sure if I was banned or how I was blocked, also not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or not. :(

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,019Posts

Re: Can't access RZ without a VPN

I also have to connect with VPN sometimes. But then I get the 403 forbidden contact admin@ragezone.com message.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

Tweaked my l7 anti ddos a bit, should be fixed.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,786Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    For the past few hours now I've been getting timed out when connecting to RZ, and I thought it was just offline and crashed again but apparently others can connect. So I turned on VPN and connected and I get here just fine.. I was told that incapsula was blocking me and to try their website, but it also timed out.

Not sure if I was banned or how I was blocked, also not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or not. :(
    You are not alone , my child. I've had the same issue as well. I could not load RZ without using BetterNet or any other VPN for the matter. It took weeks before I could get on RZ without using a VPN. I thought my ISP had blocked RZ off , guess not. Niw RZ just loads terribly slow.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaulient View Post
    You are not alone , my child. I've had the same issue as well. I could not load RZ without using BetterNet or any other VPN for the matter. It took weeks before I could get on RZ without using a VPN. I thought my ISP had blocked RZ off , guess not. Niw RZ just loads terribly slow.
    If its slow then its probably something local as performance wise the server is fine.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

Advertisement