Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't change thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should be able to edit the title when you edit your post and click "Go Advanced" and there is the title and you can just write a new one.

It doesn't change main one for example:

I click Go Advanced and change the title. For this example I add a space then the period. Inside the thread it looks like this
404_image.png

Then when I go to the main-ish place where it shows the threads the title didn't change.
404_image.png

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes sometimes there can a bug or fault where the TS cannot change the thread title on the section view...Simply PM me since I am moderator in the Maplestory Section and provide details of what to change etc.

Reaction score
Also, I'm pretty sure that in some sections you can't change the thread title otherwise you would be given an option to. I think you can in the Outerworld and the Spamzilla sections but I'm not too sure about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back