Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't Change Username Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I changed my username for a week just for the fun of it, but I can't say how much I wish it was back now. I know quite a few people in the past have used a username and changed it back after awhile, but this isn't possible with the plugin that was added a week ago.

If you are now unable to change your username back after changing it once, I would suggest putting a warning somewhere on the page to let others know that this change is permanent. If you are still able to change your name back, I would like "Squiddy" replaced with "Wucas" again please.

Whether this is a forum bug or a missing feature, I do not know, so I posted it here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I changed my username for a week just for the fun of it, but I can't say how much I wish it was back now. I know quite a few people in the past have used a username and changed it back after awhile, but this isn't possible with the plugin that was added a week ago.

If you are now unable to change your username back after changing it once, I would suggest putting a warning somewhere on the page to let others know that this change is permanent. If you are still able to change your name back, I would like "Squiddy" replaced with "Wucas" again please.
It's not permanent. I'm pretty sure it's exactly 7 days from the time you changed it. So if you changed it at 7PM for example then you'll have to wait till 7PM your time to change it.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not permanent. I'm pretty sure it's exactly 7 days from the time you changed it. So if you changed it at 7PM for example then you'll have to wait till 7PM your time to change it.

I waited the week that was needed to change my name again, that is why I am posting this today.

This is the message I keep receiving. (Prior to the 7 day mark, there is not even a text box to place your new name in.)

404_image.png

Reaction score
Or someone saw that you changed your username and took your old username :/
This shouldn't happen, the plugin reserves your username up to 30 days so you can change back during that period.

Now look at this:
forum.ragezone.com/member.php?username=wucas

Says username isn't registered. It's just a small bug at RaGEZONE's end, because this didn't happen when I tested it months ago.

EDIT:
It's probably the Username Reuse Delay setting under User Registration Options :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back