Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't post message?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I want to post something in the Obama Vs. Romney thread but every time I try to a pop-up box says;

"Changes made in the editor will be lost. Are you sure you want to leave this page?"
"Leave this page."
"Stay on this page."

Then it takes me to a 403 Error page. But I can type anything else and it'll post just fine, this thread is a perfect example. It's like there's a keyword in my post that blocks it from posting or something lol

Ok wtf it's happening everywhere, I can't even edit my post and then put it in there. I just tried to in this thread and it does the same thing.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Can't post this message?

DAMN that was fast :p

Reaction score
Happening in the tech forum as well.

Popup asking me to leave or stay and then if I click either it says:
403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Tried getting the URL again but it worked when I was.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was having this same issue again, but I found the problem. A rather funny but understandable one at that :D:

In my post there was something about Aids, and a common conspiracy is it was man-made and included men having @nal sex. What set the trigger off, was in-fact the actual wording of @nal sex haha

Last edited:
Back