Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change password after 90 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm aware that this isn't a bug as such, but it's the most appropriate place I think of placing this.

Anyway, I understand that RaGEZONE is only looking out for user safety, but the whole "change your password after 90 days" thing is really annoying as it means remembering a new password, which I personally am not very good with.

Is there no way of disabling this in user preferences?

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seen these complaints time after time.... just go through with it. Trust me i had to change like 10 times now and its annoying but its not going anywhere.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
change to 123456 or whatever then change again to ur old one thats what i did

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think this is due (if no one said it yet) to the hacking that has happened in the past so doing this sort of secures us some more.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had to change it too but there's a backdoor to it...change it to a random one then manually change it again back to your normal one in your UserCP

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For someone with "PHP Coder" under his username, you aren't really smart. I mean, how hard is it to think about to change it back to your old password?
@everyone else who thinks that changing it back to your old password, stop. Enough users have said that.

Reaction score
For someone with "PHP Coder" under his username, you aren't really smart. I mean, how hard is it to think about to change it back to your old password?
@everyone else who thinks that changing it back to your old password, stop. Enough users have said that.
You have 'Shake it' under your username, I think wobble would be more appropriate.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally think that it's silly that we have to change our passwords every 90 days. If you have a lengthy and secure password, there's no reason that you should be forced to change it, and remember something completely different. On top of that, it's just an annoyance.

How does remembering a string relate to coding in PHP?

Reaction score
I personally think that it's silly that we have to change our passwords every 90 days. If you have a lengthy and secure password, there's no reason that you should be forced to change it, and remember something completely different. On top of that, it's just an annoyance.

How does remembering a string relate to coding in PHP?

You know the password could be 100000000 strings long and it could still be stolen. If a user is keylogged or our login system is being logged then your password means jack poop.

Its a precaution to protect every single user. If a member finds it hard to think of a new combination every 90 days then maybe you should start going back to potato school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back