Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cloud Flare error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello i keep getting a error which is from Cloud flare the site is loading pretty slower that usually. It may be me i don't know is anyone else experiencing this issue?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is really annoying :L Bugs me, all the time stupid website offline error.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not a server attack it's just an error in the Cloud Flare system.

I am not saying it is under attack. But it could be that's what Cloud Flare is for. Watch the video. So when we get that error that mean's ragezone is offline(Well thats what it says) and Cloud Flare makes copies of the site even when the sites offline so that allows the site online even when it's really off. I am sure MentaL know's about the issue.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The forum just does that sometimes, you can't help when it can happen. If you don't like it, then tough.

I never said i didn't like it. Also it is not "tough" just thought i would report it. Thanks for your comment anyways.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

/close

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are we using the free version or paid?

I've been getting this lately to but I don't mind too much just click on "retry live version"

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am no longer experiencing this issue anymore. Site is faster now and i haven't gotten that error in 2 hours.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CloudFlare is a great service, I haven't experienced any issues so far using it with my sites. However, most of my sites are hosted in the US, I can see why it might have issues with a Russian hosted website.

Reaction score
CloudFlare is a great service, I haven't experienced any issues so far using it with my sites. However, most of my sites are hosted in the US, I can see why it might have issues with a Russian hosted website.

Hopefully CF will expand its service to Russia in the future.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just press the "Retry Live Version" in the corner of the box :)
Allways works for me :)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just press the "Retry Live Version" in the corner of the box :)
Allways works for me :)

When you get the error when you are making a post you press "Retry Live Version" and it doesn't post your post :)

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
letting you know if you do see some random messages its because i'm tweaking some server configurations.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Let me know if you get another error messages so I can tweak accordingly.

I think you fixed it, been browsing for 10 min now and no cloud. Before you got it every 30 seconds and you couldn't get anything done. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back