Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CloudFlare error? help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i didn't know where to post this so i just posted it here. but my problem is every time i open something on ragezone i get a stupid CloudFlare "website is offline" error and i have to reload the page at least 10 times for it to load. its really starting to aggravate me. what's up with this?

404_image.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do but i it just keeps doing it. it works eventually but its aggravating me it does it on every page

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its happening to me aswell. I think its a problem with the host?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think it is to. i also have a feeling it could be my internet(i have dsl i live in the middle of the woods lol) but i went into town and was on here on my friends high speed internet crap and it was still doing so idk what it is but it needs to be fixed. its making it where i cant post or read post or anything

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's connectivity issues. It's occasional, and won't happen for more than a day or two at a time. Nothing local on your side.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have also been having this same issue.

I'm hoping this issue gets resolved.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's connectivity issues. It's occasional, and won't happen for more than a day or two at a time. Nothing local on your side.

This has been an ongoing issue with me and RaGEZONE for the last week and half, I was wondering if it was just me or if there were others who would bring it up eventually! :) I'm glad someone's brought it up.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This has been an ongoing issue with me and RaGEZONE for the last week and half, I was wondering if it was just me or if there were others who would bring it up eventually! :) I'm glad someone's brought it up.

I've had it occasionally here and there as well, even on Tapatalk. It honestly just happens when connectivity isn't very good from Russia. I don't think there's anything MentaL can do to resolve it other than complain to HostKey.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There has been network connectivity issues that is out of my control sorry.
It seems to be balanced out now for the most part, every few hours I'll get it once and reconnect and it's fine, but not every 5 minutes like the last 2 weeks which is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back