Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Commenting on peoples photos.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Okay, I've noticed when you comment on peoples pictures, abit of your comment gets hidden under the users display picture, which is rather annoying in my opinion.

Could you please remove the display picture from showing, and just show the name?

Daniel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must not be using a better browser.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You cant say 'Use a better browser as an excuse' We want a fix for IE. But whatevs. /close

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant say 'Use a better browser as an excuse' We want a fix for IE. But whatevs. /close
To be honest, you shouldn't be using IE in the first place (Of course, sole opinion) but I doubt there will be a fix anytime soon.

Found a place to live.
Reaction score
According to the other thread posted, I thought IE was working fine there and Safari wasn't.
Safari, Opera, and Firefox working fine here. Don't know bout IE since I don't use it and won't be anytime soon. lol.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Google Chrome does the same poop as Safari. Either Opera or Firefox fixes the bugs. But, then again Firefox has a lot of problems, so I would go with Opera. :)

They both suck, Chrome works fine for me at the moment. For me it's alot faster then Firefox so I'll stick with Chrome.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They both suck, Chrome works fine for me at the moment. For me it's alot faster then Firefox so I'll stick with Chrome.
I agree, Chrome is much faster than Firefox and I like it much better but since Chrome has been known to have backdoor's, I've chosen to stick with Firefox.

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Chrome is amazingly good but it sometimes crashes so it gets annoying
Mozilla is good but it's a bit slow with all it's loading
Safari is a good choice too, I use it and it works pretty well except for the times when I go into ragezone it says : the page cannot be displayed etc.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Chrome is amazingly good but it sometimes crashes so it gets annoying
Mozilla is good but it's a bit slow with all it's loading
Safari is a good choice too, I use it and it works pretty well except for the times when I go into ragezone it says : the page cannot be displayed etc.

Chrome IS amazingly BRILLIANT actually xD. Without all the the extra add ons at the top and poop, everything loads so much faster. Safari I didn't like, because like you said half the time (Even with youtube or facebook) it would say 'The page cannot be displayed' so fk safari.

Reaction score
So anyway, MentaL just put a little more padding on the left of the text and it should be fine..

I put 10px padding under div.visitor_message_body in the css and it still looks pretty good. A little extra padding but it looks alright and doesn't break the page for Firefox. It should fix the issues with Safari and IE.

bleh....
Reaction score
Safari, Opera, and Firefox working fine here. Don't know bout IE since I don't use it and won't be anytime soon. lol.

I think I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with all of you that are saying it's fixed in FireFox. Note the browser being used.

profile.png

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
just add the code if...
than set a padding for each browser?
it's as simple as that...
Note that I have every browser. (for windows)
most browsers show this. and not all the time anyway.

Back