Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A couple things with the mobile site

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
on the iphone and now on my htc desire the mobile version of the forum is horrible. Its all too small, i gotta zoom right in just to click things, the layout is messy, and in general it just looks horrible. Is there any way to just view the pc version on my phone?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Eh.. yeah, there is no layout. So it looks crappy. I think the only way you can get into the pc site is if you can code is some way to fix it to where it finds the regular site, instead of going /mobile or whatever.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I had to find a lot of the missing buttons (using url things like viewprofile.php)

Reaction score
The one we have now looks fine on my blackberry. Its actually formatted perfectly for the screen so I guess whoever made the mod had a blackberry. :p

On blackberries you can go in to the browser options and change your browser identification to make it think you're using firefox or IE. I don't think there is a way to do that on most other phones.

Saucepan
Reaction score
heads up, had to bump this. I'm using a mobile phone right now and noticed that mental's lair is yet missing.

Back